Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hooked on Woodland

There is a stationary store down here called Typo that sells some pretty awesome stuff. It's the kind of shop you can't go into without spending money.
 
This morning my sister sends me the newsletter because she thinks I need to spend more money...I'm sure it was a lot less sinister than that but really what else am I supposed to do when I this sitting there calling me.




I pined for a few minutes and moved on. Well I tried.
 
I mean seriously this images are AWESOME. The book itself is dark brown and done in a synthetic leather and the animals are all done in gold. Inside it's like any other Moleskin journal, it even has the little pouch at the back.
 
 
After this I had to run from the store because let me tell you I lusted after one of those storage books. Even while running there was no escaping these.
 
 
They must have my imagination on speed dial, SERIOUSLY clouds?!?!?! could they be more perfect. I am happy to report that I did not buy the storage book or the clouds but if anyone is looking to get me a random welcome back to blogland present *cough* these would do very nicely thank you very much!
 
 
Anyway for anyone looking to check out some seriously quirky and very addictive stationary products they can be found online here.
I don't know if they ship overseas but if anyone did want some my father owns a shipping store so we can surely work something out.
 
Stay tuned for my baking adventures and another giveaway.
 
 
 
Don't forget there is still time to enter my Aurifil Give-a-way here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...I dare you ;)